How to register club contestant to participation in tournament
To register competitors for competitions you can use the online registration described below or just send your application in any form (txt, xls) at email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration allowed from : 2018-02-10 00:00:00
Online registration info
- Creating club's account: Log (top menu) -> Create new account
- After complete the form and press the button, send '- to the specified e-mail account will be sent a password to login
- After receiving the password, select login from the top menu and enter your login and password.
Registration -> Registration to participate in individual competitions
- With this option, you can record the participation competitors in selected individual events
- Order to register for the individual events need to click the icon Inn the column 'Choice of competition' in the same row of the player. You should see a table with competitions available to the player.. After selecting the competition click on the selected rows and then confirm your selection by pressing the button 'confirm the changes.'.
- In addition to registering to participate in competitions, contestants can here add, delete and edit the data.
- In the editing options of the player you can join the photo as a jpg file. The maximum image size is 100 KB. Add or change photos does not delete the data about pre-selected competitions.
- The data in the table can be sorted in any way by clicking on the header names of the table.
- Entered data on the start can be printed as a letter by clicking on the appropriate buttons above table: 'Reports'.
Entered data of the contestants can be viewed after selecting Competitions from the main menu. You can see the contestants from different clubs who have registered to compete.